"crystallized" in the verb sense
1. crystallize, crystallise, crystalise, crystalize
cause to take on a definite and clear shape
"He tried to crystallize his thoughts"
2. clear, clear up, shed light on, crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise, straighten out, sort out, enlighten, illuminate, elucidate
make free from confusion or ambiguity make clear
"Could you clarify these remarks?"
"Clear up the question of who is at fault"
3. crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise
cause to form crystals or assume crystalline form
4. crystallize, crystalize, crystalise, effloresce
assume crystalline form become crystallized
"crystallized" in the adjective sense
1. crystallized, crystallised
having become fixed and definite in form
"distinguish between crystallized and uncrystallized opinion"- Psychological Abstracts
2. crystallized, crystalised
having both internal structure and external form of a crystal
"quartz crystal is perfectly crystallized"
Source: WordNet® (An amazing lexical database of English)
Princeton University "About WordNet®."
WordNet®. Princeton University. 2010.
View WordNet® License