"disentangled" in the verb sense
1. extricate, untangle, disentangle, disencumber
release from entanglement of difficulty
"I cannot extricate myself from this task"
2. disentangle, unsnarl, straighten out
extricate from entanglement
"Can you disentangle the cord?"
3. disinvolve, disembroil, disentangle
free from involvement or entanglement
"How can I disentangle myself from her personal affairs?"
4. unwind, disentangle
separate the tangles of
5. comb, comb out, disentangle
smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
"comb your hair before dinner"
"comb the wool"
"disentangled" in the adjective sense
1. disentangled, loosened, unsnarled
Source: WordNet® (An amazing lexical database of English)
Princeton University "About WordNet®."
WordNet®. Princeton University. 2010.
View WordNet® License