"reflexion" in the noun sense
1. reflection, reflexion
the phenomenon of a propagating wave (light or sound) being thrown back from a surface
2. expression, manifestation, reflection, reflexion
expression without words
"tears are an expression of grief"
"the pulse is a reflection of the heart's condition"
3. observation, reflection, reflexion
a remark expressing careful consideration
4. contemplation, reflection, reflexion, rumination, musing, thoughtfulness
a calm, lengthy, intent consideration
5. reflection, reflexion, reflectivity
the ability to reflect beams or rays
6. mirror image, reflection, reflexion
a likeness in which left and right are reversed
7. reflection, reflexion
the image of something as reflected by a mirror (or other reflective material
"he studied his reflection in the mirror"
Source: WordNet® (An amazing lexical database of English)
Princeton University "About WordNet®."
WordNet®. Princeton University. 2010.
View WordNet® License