"judgments" in the noun sense
1. judgment, judgement, mind
an opinion formed by judging something
"he was reluctant to make his judgment known"
"she changed her mind"
2. judgment, judgement, assessment
the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
"they criticized my judgment of the contestants"
3. judgment, judgement, judicial decision
law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
4. judgment, judgement, judging
the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
5. opinion, legal opinion, judgment, judgement
the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
"opinions are usually written by a single judge"
6. judgment, judgement, sound judgment, sound judgement, perspicacity
the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
7. sagacity, sagaciousness, judgment, judgement, discernment
the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
Source: WordNet® (An amazing lexical database of English)
Princeton University "About WordNet®."
WordNet®. Princeton University. 2010.
View WordNet® License