"rounded" in the verb sense
wind around move along a circular course
"round the bend"
2. round, round out, round off
"round the edges"
3. round, labialize, labialise
pronounce with rounded lips
4. attack, round, assail, lash out, snipe, assault
attack in speech or writing
"The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker"
5. polish, round, round off, polish up, brush up
bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
"polish your social manners"
6. round off, round down, round out, round
express as a round number
"round off the amount"
7. round, flesh out, fill out
become round, plump, or shapely
"The young woman is fleshing out"
"rounded" in the adjective sense
curving and somewhat round in shape rather than jagged
"low rounded hills"
Source: WordNet® (An amazing lexical database of English)
Princeton University "About WordNet®."
WordNet®. Princeton University. 2010.
View WordNet® License