"bundles" in the noun sense
1. package, bundle, packet, parcel
a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
2. bundle, sheaf
a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
3. pile, bundle, big bucks, megabucks, big money
a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit
"she made a bundle selling real estate"
"they sank megabucks into their new house"
"bundles" in the verb sense
1. bundle, bundle up, roll up
make into a bundle
"he bundled up his few possessions"
2. bunch, bundle, cluster, clump
gather or cause to gather into a cluster
"She bunched her fingers into a fist"
3. pack, bundle, wad, compact
compress into a wad
"wad paper into the box"
4. bundle, practice bundling
sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
Source: WordNet® (An amazing lexical database of English)
Princeton University "About WordNet®."
WordNet®. Princeton University. 2010.
View WordNet® License