"johns" in the noun sense
1. toilet, lavatory, lav, can, john, privy, bathroom
a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
2. John, King John, John Lackland
youngest son of Henry II King of England from 1199 to 1216 succeeded to the throne on the death of his brother Richard I lost his French possessions in 1215 John was compelled by the barons to sign the Magna Carta (1167-1216)
3. John, Saint John, St. John, Saint John the Apostle, St. John the Apostle, John the Evangelist, John the Divine
New Testament) disciple of Jesus traditionally said to be the author of the 4th Gospel and three epistles and the book of Revelation
4. whoremaster, whoremonger, john, trick
a prostitute's customer
5. John, Gospel According to John
the last of the four Gospels in the New Testament
Source: WordNet® (An amazing lexical database of English)
Princeton University "About WordNet®."
WordNet®. Princeton University. 2010.
View WordNet® License